Saints Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saints Guild

Info and stuff

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!

Go down 
+8
bethany/rebecca
Anoriss
Rychon
immortalfiend
MagesticMorphin
dburress
Tony
Bannor
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bannor
Rank 4
Rank 4
Bannor

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Bannor
Alternate Character::

Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:20 pm

If you have anything you would like to discuss or address in the next guild meeting please post it in this forum. This will help to stop meeting degenerating into a shambles when everyone tries to shout at once and we might actually get something positive done instead of people just getting frustrated and leaving the guild.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tony
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
Tony

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Antonyo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:24 am

First off all we gotta decide where the meetin will take place.... I vote for Assasin Guild or whatever cuz it's quiet.
I am rly thinkin about making a saints guild council. We discuss our problems at the meeting and the council people will rediscuss those problems that need to be solved.
I will talk about this at our next meeting.

EDIT: WE have joiined the fidelis alliance to nvm my other post about the old alliance Smile
And guild event starts this saturday (23rd feb) so GO SAINTS Smile
Back to top Go down
dburress
Rank 5
Rank 5

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: SpartanUrress

PostSubject: Meeting Topics   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:43 am

I just had a situation where my friend quit our guild. Why he quit was for multiple reasons. One reason was because of some mis-communication between guildies, neither of which is to blame. Second reason was because he didn't feel like he was a part of our guild.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery was quoted in saying:
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.

In regards to this quote, what is our sea to conquor? What are our goals as a guild? And how do people who are not R5 (or R3 for that matter) fit into this goal?

These questions, I think can only be answered by you. What is your sea to conqur? What do you enjoy when playing the game? Is there something more that you want? If so I think you should SPEAK UP!! Make sure you are heard! I don't think its fair to the saints, to quit becuase your expecations were not met, if your expecation's were never voiced.

I joined the saints for the very nature of the name...the saints. In light of this and our rules I think we should have a motto or creed. The creed should in summery describes the overall attitude we all should strive to achive. It should address the way we treat each other, as well as other guilds. Lets start living up to our namesake!

Just Food for thought!
Back to top Go down
MagesticMorphin
Admin
Admin
MagesticMorphin

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: MagesticMorphin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:25 am

Very nice words Spartan and i totally agree with you ^^
Back to top Go down
Tony
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
Tony

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Antonyo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Spartan is absolutely right! HOW can you feel welcomed if you don't speak at all? I am a member of this comunitty cuz I alwayz chat with guildies and try to entertain the people online with jokes on Owen Smile Razz

DON'T BLAME THE GUILD CUZ YOU NEVER SAY SH!T! BLAME YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
immortalfiend
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
immortalfiend

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: immortalfiend
Alternate Character:: XxTestamentxX

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:01 pm

I said exactly what dburress basically just said at the meeting in lm2 awhile ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magickpyro999
Rychon
Rank 5
Rank 5
Rychon

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Rychon

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:59 am

Shouldnt there be a meeting coming up soon? hint hint!

But I want to propose a new guild logo at the next guild meeting...so put that on the agenda Wink Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anoriss
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
Anoriss

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Anoriss
Alternate Character:: Zeke 101

PostSubject: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Yea not to say that the old logo is bad but a change would be nice i mean somethign that stands out in the small apace we r given bounce
Back to top Go down
bethany/rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:25 pm

WHILE I AGREE THAT A NEW LOGO WOULD BE COOL I THINK WESHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT HOW OFTEN WE CHANGE IT

we are if im correct one of the older guilds on the server as such we are considered a staple ....something you can always count on....an anchor that you can always find there
if we change our logo to often people will start to lose us
leaving us as just another guild on the server that is not stable
so if we are going to change it lets pick a really good one so that we only have to change it once

ok i babble sometimes but you know what i mean right?
Back to top Go down
Rychon
Rank 5
Rank 5
Rychon

Characters inguild:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Yea im told this logo now has been here since the start...and its under new leadership now..so a change would be nice.
Back to top Go down
dburress
Rank 5
Rank 5

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: SpartanUrress

PostSubject: Logo   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 am

Think we should incorporate Fidelis into our logo? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
bethany/rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:36 pm

then what happens if we ever leave them we have to change it again?
not trying to bust your balls just looking at as little changes as we can have or rather the fewest
Back to top Go down
XxOverLordxX
Admin
Admin
XxOverLordxX

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: XxOverLordxX
Alternate Character:: XxKHANxX

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:00 pm

I agree that a complete change of design may not be wise, although an update of the original graphic could be considered. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rychon
Rank 5
Rank 5
Rychon

Characters inguild:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:36 pm

XxOverLordxX wrote:
I agree that a complete change of design may not be wise, although an update of the original graphic could be considered. Cool

get to work then Wink geek
Back to top Go down
XxOverLordxX
Admin
Admin
XxOverLordxX

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: XxOverLordxX
Alternate Character:: XxKHANxX

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Rychon wrote:
XxOverLordxX wrote:

get to work then Wink geek
Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Dry
Back to top Go down
cristal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:45 am

I agree the guild logo needs to be updated, but think we should stay with similar idea.I have had members ask not to change the icon as it stands for the saints guild and people know us by the logo above our heads.Many people over the months of saints forming have liked the icon and asked where we got it from, many have tried to copy but failed miserably.Lets not lose focus , do we want to be another Honor with many icons, non recognisable all forgetable, or do we want our logo to say and mean something.This is my opinion only, please give yours.BTW overlord i agree with rychon or anyone who wants to have a go at updating it, please post your ideas here for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Bannor
Rank 4
Rank 4
Bannor

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Bannor

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:58 am

I agree we need to be careful not to change it so much that it becomes unrecognisable. I can spot a Saint in a crowd from the other side of Horizon. While change is nice from time to time, imagine what would happen if a well known brand like Ferrari suddenly changed their logo. Everyone knows the prancing horse logo but if they changed it they'd lose business like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Anoriss
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
Anoriss

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Anoriss
Alternate Character:: Zeke 101

PostSubject: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Valid point its like having something to fall back on ,something u can rely on Cool
Back to top Go down
AsuraMageOfDarknes
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
AsuraMageOfDarknes

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: AsuraMageOfDarknes
Alternate Character:: I have too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 pm

cristal wrote:
I agree the guild logo needs to be updated, but think we should stay with similar idea.I have had members ask not to change the icon as it stands for the saints guild and people know us by the logo above our heads.Many people over the months of saints forming have liked the icon and asked where we got it from, many have tried to copy but failed miserably.Lets not lose focus , do we want to be another Honor with many icons, non recognisable all forgetable, or do we want our logo to say and mean something.This is my opinion only, please give yours.BTW overlord i agree with rychon or anyone who wants to have a go at updating it, please post your ideas here for all to see.

I really like the logo as it is and I would hate to see it changed. It already looks incredible and it has represented our guild for so long that most people reconize it on the server as the icon of a great guild. So I would hate to see it change.
Back to top Go down
bethany/rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:12 pm

you know what asura i had you labled as a braty kid
but you said that pretty well and now i wonder if i was wrong or if its a momentary thing

but its nice to see that you can make a point and no be childish in the way you do it so you at least have my respect for that
please continue to surprise me

and i agree with you but at same time go with the guild decission as a whole
Back to top Go down
immortalfiend
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
immortalfiend

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: immortalfiend
Alternate Character:: XxTestamentxX

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:28 pm

I love our logo just how it is.

I agree with Bannor.

Change is good sometimes, but I can spot a Saint like 74823976 miles away, just from our sign.

Old logo is my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magickpyro999
BlackForce
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
BlackForce

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: BlackForce
Alternate Character:: deleted....

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:01 pm

First lets see the new logo and choose then, maybe the logo is so incredible and u all change ur mind.
I like the old logo 2 but a change would not be a bad idea i think.

So i am not again a change.Twisted Evil
But what bannor said is also right Evil or Very Mad
i'm confused lol confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!   Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings - Post your topics of discussion here!
Page 1 of 1