Saints Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saints Guild

Info and stuff

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cristal
Admin
Admin

A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD . Empty
PostSubject: A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD .   A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:32 am

I would just like to say thankyou to Bannor for handling the guild meeting well, its a difficult job to do, especially when so many people want to get their point accross and others are getting bored.It went much better than the previous meeting and i think we actually got to sort some things out, for once.
I would also like to thank rebecca for being a brilliant event organiser also having to deal with guild items and pets, which cant be easy in the time he has on game.
Owen although i dont see you a lot in game, i know i can rely on you with any problems associated with forum and also you are a rep for alliance meeting if Rychon or me cant go.
Rychon you are the guilds alliance council main member and i couldnt do without you to keep everyone updated on TA and seige topics.
Overlord You have helped with forum and other assignments i asked you to do and not complained, also helped guild members with signatures etc.
Magesticmorphin helps do posters and new assignments to do with forums etc and im forever asking her things.
If i missed anyone i am sorry but i do appreciate every little thing all of you do to help the guild run smoothly.Ithink the guild is now a more efficient and friendly guild because we all pull together and hope we continue to do so. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bannor
Rank 4
Rank 4
Bannor

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Bannor
Alternate Character::

PostSubject: Re: A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD .   A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:24 am

Happy to be of service to the guild cristal cheers
Back to top Go down
MagesticMorphin
Admin
Admin
MagesticMorphin

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: MagesticMorphin
Alternate Character::

PostSubject: Re: A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD .   A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Thnx for all Cris, im always more than happy to help with whatever the guild needs and I personaly would like to thank u for beeing such a wonderful guild leader and friend wouldnt be the same without ya girl ^^
Back to top Go down
bethany/rebecca

PostSubject: Re: A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD .   A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD . Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:13 pm

I AGREE WITH THAT

I WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE WHERE I AM BUT I WOULD COMPLAIN ALOT MORE WITHOUT YOU HERE CRIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD .   A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BIG THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO HELP IN GUILD .
Page 1 of 1