Saints Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saints Guild

Info and stuff

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Council

Go down 
+8
immortalfiend
Zayuke
Bannor
rubin150
cristal
XxAngelosxX
Devil
bethany/rebecca
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bethany/rebecca

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:30 pm

i would very much like to be a part of this as i am one of the more serious members of the guild and have guild business to discuss often with events pets and items
Back to top Go down
Devil
Rank 5
Rank 5

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:52 pm

uhm im still not a guildie but will join tomorrow. ehm then i will be fresh in Saints but i think i will be a good council member. i had a alot experience was Leader/Co-Leader in LF and know what to do ^^

>D3v1L
Back to top Go down
XxAngelosxX
Post Noobie
Post Noobie
XxAngelosxX

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: XxAngelosxX
Alternate Character::

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:44 am

Although I acted kind of immature during the meeting lol! i would still like to be considered as a council member Very Happy I am a very active player although i am not r4 yet I would like to be considered despite my lvl and I believe I could contact many members on issues brung up during council meetings

I WANNA BE A REAL PART OF THE SAINTS

i would seriously like to be considered Smile
Back to top Go down
cristal
Admin
Admin

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:07 am

PinkButtons has also asked if he can be considered as a member of the guild council,he acted well in our latest meeting so i said i would put his name on forum because he his having difficulties getting on. bounce
Back to top Go down
rubin150
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
rubin150

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: rubin150

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:16 am

i want too pls.
i think u can trust me, OverLord and cristal know me, and lot of ppl in the guild.
i really tried to listen u all in the latest meeting even it was hard.

i really like the guild and can be useful.
and i really active lol u all know...

so.
Just let me know ; )
Back to top Go down
Bannor
Rank 4
Rank 4
Bannor

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Bannor

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:30 am

I would like to be part of the council. Thanks Silvershield for the vote of confidence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zayuke
Post Noobie
Post Noobie
Zayuke

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Zayuke
Alternate Character:: Sayuke

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 am

Hiya I know I have only been here a while but I would like to offer myself to the guild to be given a chance to help out and do my part also. I have gotten to know some very nice peoples in our guild and I really do enjoy being part of the Saints Family and yes I do agree also that the guild could use a council. I would be willing to sit and to listen to our leads and to our members in a respectful and kind way.

I feel that I could handle discussing things into detail with out losing my concentration very easy. I have had experience in the pass in other games such as DAOC ( Dark Age of Camelot ) and WoW ( World of WarCraft ) as a GM, Officer and Class lead for guilds and raid groups.

To me yes this is a game BUT once you join a guild you become part of a group, a family which you should respect and honor our events. People put a lot of hard work into leading and planing out things.. its a thankless job at times. Just because we are playing a game doesn't mean with have to act like everything is a game and not respect when ours are trying hard to do things for the guild as a whole, once you join a guild ( a group of people ) you are agree to being part of Family which has its leads, its officers and its members which should all be given respect at all times. Alot expect for Gms, Officers and others to just jump at the moment they need something, be it help or just a random question and most of the time they are there for us so I ask myself why can't everyone be there for them and sit and listen to their ideas and messages as well as they do for us and with the respect they do deserve. If you can't do that why join a guild really...

I'm sorry if I ran off a little but the guild meet did leave me a little sad and after said events I do agree that we do need something else and maybe a council is just the ticket. I would also like to thank those that ran our guild meet which during everything said and done did keep their cool at all times and did give every member of our family their respect even tho some lacked to show it back. Thank you.
In all if the guild can use me I offer myself to the leads and to the members.
Back to top Go down
bethany/rebecca

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:18 pm

ZAYUKE I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU SAID IM NOT CERTAIN YOUR READY TO BE ON THE COUNCIL BUT IF YOU ARE SELECTED IM SURE YOU WILL DO YOUR VERY BEST

IF YOU ARE NOT SELECTED MAYBE YOU COULD OFFER TO BE A COUNCIL SECRETARY AND TAKE ALL THE IMPORTANT NOTES FROM THE MEETINGS

THAT WAY YOU GAIN EXPIRIENCE IN WHAT BEING ON THE COUNCIL MEANS AND HOW IT ALL WORKS THEN IF FOR SOME REASON A COUNCIL MEMBER LEAVES OR STEPS DOWN YOUR READY TO STEP UP

EITHER WAY I DO HOPE YOU GET TO BE A PART OF IT
I HAVE A FEELING YOU WILL DEVELOPE INTO A KEY MEMBER IN THE FUTURE
Back to top Go down
bethany/rebecca

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:44 pm

id also like to state for the record my opinion does not and should not matter

i also have concerns about pink due to his age
which even i think is incredibly unfair to pick but im just not sure he could handle him self in the best way he does try buy handles things like someone his age should
but he does care about the guilds best intrests and does try to behave at the meetings i just think insted of saying im about to kick someones ass he shold try a less hyper active way of saying shut the hell up

not that i was doing much better
Back to top Go down
immortalfiend
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
immortalfiend

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: immortalfiend
Alternate Character:: XxTestamentxX

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:50 pm

I'd like to join (immortalfiend).

1st Reason: I like to think that, in my opinion, I take this guild seriously. At meetings, I am not one to summon out pets or dual with anyone or fear certain guild members. I allow whoever is in the center to speak until they are finished with whatever they are saying.

2nd Reason: I may not know everything about whatever's going on in this guild, but whatever I need to know, I go to the forums as soon as I can to try to find out what I need to find out. I also know how to use this forum and I am not lost.

3rd Reason: Also in my opinion, I'm a pretty good person - I don't start drama or trouble with any guild members, and if there's any of the kind going on, I try to stop it. I'm also a nice person (I think) - I don't ignore anyone who needs anything, and I certainly don't lie.

Con: I'm not as active as I like to be, but I'm steadily trying to be on almost everyday for at least an hour or two. Lately, I've been on everyday afterschool and on the weekends for about 4 hours or so. There will definitely be times where I will be absent for a day or two, but the maximum number of days that I'm not active in a row is about 3, 4 tops.

Other than that, I hope you reconsider my 'application' to participate in Guild Council.

Thanks. :]
immo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magickpyro999
dburress
Rank 5
Rank 5

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: SpartanUrress

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 pm

I want to be on the council too. Reasons, becuase I have mad love for the saints guild and I want to help!

Im a long time member and have seen the guild go thru alot of changes. Some good some bad but thru it all I knew we would be a better guild in the end. KAKA invited me into the guild at a ripe old lvl 40.

If selected to the council I will make sure that the council is thinking about how they/the guild is treating the new players that will one day be a powerfull force.

As stated below in my signiture "in union there is strength" I belive this applies to our guild in a very special way. I want to make sure the council stays united in all decsions, and works toward achiving a common goal, HAVING FUN!!

I think council is a great idea, as it promotes involment from other members. As our guild makes this change from a lordship to a more democratic system I encourge everyone to stay involved. Regardless of who is selected I'm positive that this change will benifet everyone.

Besides all this, who's not going to listen to a guy named SPARTAN!!

(--its a game dont take it too seriously, remember to always have FUN--)
Back to top Go down
XxAngelosxX
Post Noobie
Post Noobie
XxAngelosxX

Characters inguild:

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:24 am

When will we know if we are accepted 2 concil and who are the most likely candidates?
Back to top Go down
cristal
Admin
Admin

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:12 am

I want to give everyone a chance to put their name down on forum for a place in the council so probably wait 2 weeks then decide.Everyone is in with a chance doesnt matter what rank or age. Smile
Back to top Go down
bethany/rebecca

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:16 am

well thats good cause my rank sucks and im old as dirt
Back to top Go down
XxAngelosxX
Post Noobie
Post Noobie
XxAngelosxX

Characters inguild:

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:54 am

I do not beleive that any one more so deserves to be on the council then beca she gives up her time her money just to make our stay on rappelz more enjoyable she organizes events and most of all she puts up with me(now thats summin 2 be prowd about:P)
Laughing
Back to top Go down
cristal
Admin
Admin

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Please only use this topic for putting your own name forward and not putting someone elses name forward.Easier to read and list names lol.ty Smile
Back to top Go down
XxAngelosxX
Post Noobie
Post Noobie
XxAngelosxX

Characters inguild:

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:54 am

woot i just made member with last post XD bounce bounce Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Twisted Evil tongue
Back to top Go down
Tony
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
Tony

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Antonyo

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:32 am

First of all I would like to join the Council.... don't wanna be rude or anything but it was my idea in the beginning Razz (look at the post bannor made in guild meeting agenda about meeting topics Razz)
2nd Pinkbuttons is a fkin girl okay so stop calling her a him Razz
3rd IMO the people that will originally start the council should cast their votes about people that will like to join.... And about the people that wanna join plz post on forum WHY you wanna join! We should be making a thread about this soon. Till then peace out!
Back to top Go down
Bannor
Rank 4
Rank 4
Bannor

Characters inguild:

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 am

Tony, pink is a boy... it's just his balls haven't dropped voice hasn't broken yet

lol!
Back to top Go down
XxOverLordxX
Admin
Admin
XxOverLordxX

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: XxOverLordxX
Alternate Character:: XxKHANxX

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Its ok Holy, English humor and all that..I thought it was funny Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bannor
Rank 4
Rank 4
Bannor

Characters inguild:

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 pm

heh thanks Over, British humour is too often lost on our European neighbours
Back to top Go down
immortalfiend
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
immortalfiend

Characters inguild:

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Bannor wrote:
Tony, pink is a boy... it's just his balls haven't dropped voice hasn't broken yet

lol!

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Owen
Admin
Admin
Owen

Characters inguild:
Character Name:: Owen
Alternate Character:: Callister

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:19 pm

I'm being put in this against my will so I will go ahead and accept =P
....Owen for prez ya'll!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/josalazarse
bethany/rebecca

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:53 pm

owen your a key person you should be on council
someone has to clean the bathrooms
Back to top Go down
immortalfiend
Casual Poster
Casual Poster
immortalfiend

Characters inguild:

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:45 pm

bethany/rebecca wrote:
owen your a key person you should be on council
someone has to clean the bathrooms

Lmfao, no, cause Owen's not Mexican. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Council   Guild Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Council
Page 1 of 1